“Should I stay or should I go now?” this sentence is reminiscent to The Clash from the year I was born and made popular once again with Stranger Things.
All of those pleasantries to this side, it’s a very straightforward approach to life. Much needed the day after I lost a team member at my agency so I needed this song yesterday as I flew around the city from meeting to meeting. This question prompts this list of inspiring questions that may change the course of your future.
1) Are you doing what you truly want to do?
2) How many promises have you made? And how many of them have you fulfilled?
3) Will you break the rules because it’s for someone you love and call a friend? Why would you?
4) Is there anything you’re hanging onto that is dragging you down? Why haven’t you dropped it yet?
5) Do you remember someone that you trusted and broke your trust within the last five years? What happened? What did you learn from it?
6) If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
7) Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there isn’t a reason for your fear?
8) What’s the difference between you and the people that you no longer connect with?
9) Are you giving away your power by allowing people to walk all over you?
10) If today was the end of the world, what would you do and who would you want to see? What’s stopping you from doing that today?
Get reflective! Go live your best life, folks. You never know when it’s the end of all this so love hard and keep positivity close to you as you as you intentionally remove toxins that cause negativity from your life.