Last night my daughter and I were making a yarn tree for her jewelry and we realized that today was December 1st! Where does the time go?
Instead of making a Bucket List and sounding morbid on a monthly basis, she and I decided that a monthly Wish List was much better!
I hope you enjoy this month and the time you have! It’s all a gift whether it’s good or bad, time is our most valuable gift on earth so be sure to make your time count.
Happy December to you and yours!
1) Build a snowman.
2) Have a snowball fight.
1) Drink hot chocolate.
2) Bake and decorate cookies.
3) Go sledding.
4) Donate toys.
5) Write a note to someone that helped make this year brighter.
6) Visit Santa.
7) String popcorn.
8) Watch ELF.
9) Family Tradition: Support the arts and attend the Louisville Ballet’s The Nutcracker
10) Bundle up and take a nature walk.
11) Go to topp’t for s’mores.
12) Wrap presents.
13) Send cards to loved ones.
14) Listen and dance to Christmas songs.
15) Make gifts for family.
16) Shop local.
17) Hang a mistletoe.
18) Decorate the Christmas tree.
19) Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
20) Write letters to soldiers through Operation Gratitude.
21) Read The Night Before Christmas
22) Make snowflakes.
23) Purge closet to donate clothing to a shelter.
24) Make peppermint bark.
25) Give a “secret” gift to someone that needs their spirits lifted.
26) Make reindeer food.
27) Leave cookies for Santa.
28) Make treats for your neighbors.
29) With it being the 12th month of the year, complete 12 random acts of kindness.
Random acts of kindness can include:
– Holding the door for someone.
– Leave a scarf and gloves with a note at a TARC stop.
– Give a flower to someone that needs a smile.
– Say “hello” to someone.
– Forgive mistakes.
– Compliment a friend.
– Leave extra time on your meter.
– Leave a note of encouragement on a mirror in a public restroom.
– Make someone laugh.
– Give someone a hug.
– Donate your books to a hospital or retirement home.
– Take supplies to an animal shelter.