November is my favorite month out of the year! It’s a month all about giving thanks and showing gratitude to those around us. Boosting each other and growing in healthy relationships is the key to manifesting love in your life because it attracts positivity in every direction.
I love the concepts of bucket lists because they give us the lovely feel great moments that make us feel like we’re alive and since we’ll never know when we’ll expire, live your life the best way you can!
Without further ado:
– November Bucket List –
1) Write a list of the things you’re thankful for.
2) Volunteer at a local food bank or shelter.
3) Pay for someone’s parking meter if it’s expired when you walk by.
4) Make a gratitude tree.
5) Buy a stranger a cup of coffee.
6) Read a book.
7) Try to make a drink or dessert using apple cider.
8) Write one person each day this month and tell them how grateful you are for them in your life.
9) Clean out your closets and donate clothes and coats to charities that need them.
10) Watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
11) Purchase gifts for children in local orphanages.
12) Celebrate Friendsgiving.
13) Write a note of encouragement and leave it somewhere for someone else to find.
14) Start writing holiday cards.
15) Make your gifts instead of buying them.
16) Catch some R&R in your favorite cozy sweater.
17) Try a new crockpot recipe.
18) Inhale the crisp air and remember how grateful you are to be alive.
19) Take some family photos.
20) Write out your holiday to-do list.
21) Make someone smile.
22) Take a friend a meal if you know they’re feeling ill.
23) Ask someone for forgiveness … Even if it’s just yourself.
24) Get crafty with leaves to decorate your house with.
25) Get a little culture and visit The Speed Art Museum.
26) Take pictures of the leaves changing around your home.
27) Eat some s’mores.
28) Do one thing you’re afraid of.
29) Try a new recipe.
30) Enjoy a PJ day.
31) Make more time for your family.
Take pics of your bucket list moments and tag me on IG #BellaOfLou or #BellaOfLouisville
Can’t wait to see your photos!