2) Go to the St. James Art Fair.
3) Gather leaves and jump in them.
4) Go for a walk in one of our Louisville parks and pick up fallen leaves and acorns to make into a craft.
5) Have a cup of hot chocolate.
6) Wear your favorite hoodie.
7) Make homemade chili.
8) Do a random act of kindness.
9) Go on a hike.
10) Spend an evening stargazing.
11) Decorate your home with a fall theme.
12) Snuggle by a fire.
13) Bake a pie.
14) Start writing thank you notes to the people in your life but wait to mail them till the week before Thanksgiving in November.
15) Drink Apple Cider.
16) Relax in a local park on a blanket and relax.
17) Make your favorite soup.
18) Go on a drive to admire the season as its changing.
19) Watch a football game.
20) Read a book.
22) Wear a comfy scarf with your favorite boots.
23) Have a movie night in watching scary movies.
24) Go on a hay ride and get cozy!
25) Take fall festive photos.
26) Run / walk on a crisp fall morning.
27) Light a fall scented candle.
28) Collect food for a local food bank.
29) Make popcorn balls.
30) Plan a costume dinner at your place.
31) Dress-up, kids love to see adults dressed for the occasion.
Take pics of your month and tag me on IG #BellaOfLou or #BellaOfLouisville
Happy fall y’all!