Wanna connect with your demographics?
Attract them with your positivity. When you believe in yourself and in your products and services, your messages should convey that.
Positive visual messages will resonate with the consumers you wish to attract or maintain relationships with.
Here’s a few quick tips to get you going:
- Express your tone with exclamation marks! Exclamation marks were originally called the “note of admiration.” Interestingly enough, they’re still used to note excitement. So use them, use them good.
- Only use positive verbiage that you wish to have returned back to you. You have to create the language that you’re desiring to use and teach your customers about your brand and what makes your company unique.
- Connect with local makers, shakers, and mentors. These are your people. These are the influencers that you want to work with to help your content reach its max capacity.
- Engage your followers to learn from them. Social media has created a platform for consumers to be in contact with brands like they’ve never been before. From Facebook ratings to mean Tweets, it’s a jungle out there but you can calm down anyone if you habe empathy for what they’re telling you and honest appreciation for their business.
- To smile or not to smile, that is the question for your physical branding in images and video. I promote the smile approach because you smile you’re connecting with more than just your current clients, you’re connecting with prospective ones as well. Also, your smile can cross all cultural boundaries because a smile means the same to all. It’s welcoming and adds life to you as your company’s physical ambassador.
If you have any questions be sure to send me a message! If I can’t help you, I’ll connect you with someone that can.