In celebration of my birthday month I’m challenging myself and anyone who wishes to join me to bring a little extra kindness into their life and into the lives of the people they love by doing one act of kindness each day.
– 30 Acts of Kindness –
2) Write a kind note to a friend.
3) Frame a family photo.
4) Let it go.
5) Turn off your phone.
6) Pay for the person behind you in line.
7) Encourage someone.
8) Celebrate your friend’s success.
9) Call your mother and/ or father.
10) Join your local library.
11) Share good news.
12) Call a friend.
13) Befriend someone new.
14) Buy homemade goods instead of mass produced items.
16) Leave flowers for a stranger.
17) Buy yourself a treat.
18) Tell a friend they’re beautiful and why. 19) Sneak a note into a friend’s purse.
20) Compliment a stranger.
21) Be happy for a friend and celebrate their life.
22) Send a thank you note.
23) Remind yourself of what you’re grateful for.
24) Forgive the person you need to.
25) Go on an adventure.
26) Give yourself a pep talk.
27) Create a fitness or wellness plan.
28) Deliver a small treat to someone.
30) Be of service and volunteer.
Want to share your challenge experience? Snap a photo capturing your act of kindness and use the hashtag I’ll use to keep myself accountable. #kindness30for30
Each of us are blessed to have the lives we do. Let’s celebrate it! Yay, life!