Listening to your body is more than a feeling, it’s a complete mind / body check-in that we don’t practice enough in our “busy” lives.
- Intuitive eating.
- Allowing disconnection.
- Mental processing.
- Gut feelings.
- Restful moments.
- Activating movement.
The list could be endless and it carries with it the idea that you have to make a new checklist when you actually don’t.
:: Forget the list ::
- Listen to your brain on decisions you need to make.
- Listen to your heart on your goals.
- Listen to your stomach on what your nutrients you need.
- Listen to your mind on moments you need a break.
- If you have a gut reaction on a sketchy moment, run.
- Give yourself down time so you can heal your body with rest.
If you’re ever feeling overwhemled or frustrated, just breathe and listen to things that bring you peace. Focus on the things and your body will respond accordingly.
Get up and walk or do yoga or whatever other physical activity you do to clear your mind.
Just listen and go live.
Your body is yours. You have to care of it so it can be here for you and the journey you’re on. Much like all other relationships, it takes work.
Take care of your mind, body, and spirit.