Summer equals fun in the sun and cook-outs in our home. This hack makes one part of dinner a little easier!
With kids and friends we try to make the meals as easy as possible. We found this dinner hack that makes passing the butter a thing of the past.
- 4 to 6 corn on the cobs
- Water (measure at your discretion)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of milk
- Fill pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, put milk and butter in water and all it to boil.
- Put ears of corn into pot to simmer 5-8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from pot to cool and enjoy!
*Farm to fork family with Kentucky Proud purchases. Corn from Douglas Loop Farmers Market.