Unless you’ve been sleeping under a rock for majority of your life, you know that tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. It’s a hallmark holiday that some love and some hate. Hate’s a powerful term and one i don’t like to let loose often but it’s fitting for the polar opposite sides of this love infused day.
The reason to love it:
1) It’s an easy excuse to celebrate love.
2) It’s been a pagan tradition since the 3rd century A.D. Why break tradition now?
3) Writing cards to your one and only is a insta-mood booster.
4) Giving gifts is awesome! Even if it’s a card you make or a gift you purchase, nothing will top the reaction of the person you give it to.
5) Chocolate and wine … Must I say more?
I don’t want to list the reasons to hate it but if you’re looking for the reasons, I’m sure that google will entertain you for days.
What the world needs is bit of TLC and the best way to start is by doing something small.
Write a note to a friend, by a woman you know a flower, hold the door for someone, tell someone that they look beautiful, have your friends back, remind a co-worker of how fabulous they are, cheer on someone you know is struggling, pray for a friend, et cetera, et cetera.
Make a statement this Valentine’s Day with your heels, your words, and all the feels.
Give a little love.
Keep a little love.
Live with a little bit of love.
PS – The heels with the feels are by Jessica Simpson.
These sweet treats are candy coated pumps add a great amount of play to your outfit. Patent leather, polka dots, and candy hearts never looked so good.