Who can keep up with life much less recipes in our on-the-go society? Kid weeks can feel like a marathon with work, life, and family balance.
There’s one thing that I’ve clung to and it’s easy recipes. They’re my savior in my frantic schedule.
Without keeping you too long, here is the recipe I used to celebrate National French Fries Day. Easy, fast, and delicious! Yay, life!
– Hamburger Fries Recipe –
– 2 bags of frozen organic French fries
– 2.5 lbs of local beef
– 6 pieces of turkey bacon
– 3 cups of organic cheese
– Salt & pepper
– Organic Ketchup
* Side-note, none if it has to be organic nor local “healthy” beef. But it is a personal prefernce from my family.
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the frozen fries in the oven on a baking sheet.
3) Cook beef and turkey bacon on stove in cast iron or stainless steel skillet. * Again, personal preference. bottom of a large baking dish.
4) Just before the fries are finished cooking, pull them from oven and place into a casserole dish.
5) Evenly distribute beef & bacon on fries.
6) Sprinkle cheese to preference.
7) Place salt and pepper across the top.
8) Cook in the oven till the cheese melts.
9) Serve with ketchup.
* We also served this with lima beans.