Can’t sleep? Counting sheep is for the birds and I somehow always lose track of what number I’m on.
The sequence and concentration of it release your thoughts to focus on the numbers; which is a way for you to forget your current stress. But why forget it with a faux version of acceptance?
Why wouldn’t you want to do something that benefits your mind, body and spirit instead of distracting it?
Try doing something beneficial like stating a mantra or prayer to get you through it?
If you already have your own affirmations then proceed you amazing creature you. If not, use these meditations for positive self-talk to ensure you sleep with an open mind and wake up with intention.
1. I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to.
2. This stress I have in my mind is not in my heart so I mustn’t let it go there.
3. I trust that patience will deliver me to my destiny.
4. I’d rather be loathed for being who I am, than loved for who I am not.
5. I am a divine creation, a piece of God. How can I be undeserving?
6. My intention be set daily for me to get to where I want to be.
7. I am loved.
8. The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up when they’re meant to.
9. I am open and willing to love others as I love myself.
10. Letting go of small things will make way for the big ones.
It’s almost time for bed so I must go.
Dream on little dreamers!