I don’t know about you, but sweets are my weakness and favorite course of every meal.
With the kids out of school, kid weeks can be hectic. If something isn’t easy, it isn’t happening in our kitchen and that’s why it made it to my blog.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- 1) 19 oz graham crackers
2) 8 oz cream cheese, softened
3) 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
4) 2-1/2 cups cold milk
5) 12 oz Cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
6) 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
7) 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
2 oz white chocolate chips
- 1) Beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with mixer until blended.
2) Gradually beat in milk.
3)Gently stir in Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream, reserving ½ cup.
4) Spread a thin layer of cool whip in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
5) Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
6) Spread a layer of pudding mixture over grahams and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
7) Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then layer of berries again.
8) Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
9) Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
10) When ready to serve, sprinkle white chocolate chips over dessert.
* = We support local farmers by purchasing any item that’s available and that will be used. Mindful meals start with purchasing habits. Shop local.